Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

Things God has done for us according to Bible [PART 1]

From the beginning, God has shown us love and care. I will! Thats how His promises are. Despite the fact that we fail to abide by his word. If His anger was quick, maybe we might suffer beyond. Notwitstanding, He still look at what He promised. BELOW ARE BIBLICAL PROMISES OF GOD; Psalm 89:34, TLB. "No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back one word of what I said." Isaiah 49:25, NKJV. "For I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your children." Ezekiel 36:26, NKJV. "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." Psalm 103:12, NKJV. "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." Philippians 4:19, NKJV. "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Jeremiah 30:17, NKJV. "For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord" Revelation 21:4, NKJV. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use decent words only.